Sanjesh Lal established Auckland building construction company Keola in 2007, after spending 10 years working on large-scale civil engineering projects. The combination of being a Chartered Civil Engineer as well as a Registered Master Builder and Licensed Building Practitioner means that Sanjesh is an Auckland house builder like no other.
Sanjesh and his team thrive on crafting well-engineered, architecturally-designed luxury homes and commercial projects.
As your Auckland building construction company, Keola can help you with:
- Childcare centre and school builders: Building schools and childcare centres requires some unique skills and knowledge. Find out how Keola can build bright futures.
- Commercial building: Keola has a proven track record in low rise commercial construction and residential property development.
- New home building: From time to time, Keola is available for custom-designed luxury homes with a build value over $1.5 million. Read more about building new homes.
- Home design and build: When you choose Keola as your luxury Auckland house builder, we’ll help you with every step of the process. That includes designing the new home plans, building work, as well as smooth project managing. Read more about our one-stop building service.
Why choose us as your building construction company?
- Customised design: Why settle for an off-the-shelf design, when you can have a customised building design that is unique to your lifestyle? Whether you’ve already had your plans drawn up, or would like us to help you with this, let’s talk.
- Fixed-price contracts: We realise that you need to control your budget. That’s why our building contracts are at a fixed price: what you’re quoted is what you pay (unless you make upgrades along the way). We put you in the driver’s seat: you’ll always know exactly how much your new building will cost.
- Energy-efficient buildings: Energy-efficient buildings are a must these days. We can incorporate as many energy-efficient features into your project as you wish: that’s something we’ll discuss with you as part of the house building process.
- One-stop building service: Building a new home with Keola is stress-free. You can relax while we project manage the entire process for you, using only the best sub-contractors and fittings.
- Quality fittings and craftsmanship come as standard: As a premium house builder, we only work with a team of highly-skilled, quality professionals and sub-contractors. You’ll enjoy quality craftsmanship, attention to detail, quality control – and you’ll be kept informed every step of the way.
- Experienced team: Business owner Sanjesh Lal is a Chartered Civil Engineer as well as a Registered Master Builder and Licensed Building Practitioner. Sanjesh is backed by an experienced team, including a Project Manager and a Quantity Surveyor. What that means for you is that your project will be managed efficiently from start to finish.
- Quality is guaranteed: Keola’s Green BoxTM Guarantee gives you total care, protection and guidance,making it New Zealand’s most comprehensive home building guarantee.
Meet the team at Keola
Director BE(Civil) MIPENZ CPEng
After completing his Civil Engineering Degree, Sanjesh’s career in corporate companies spanned 10 years. His CV includes Harrison Grierson, City Design, Opus International and Barry Satchell Consultants. His career mainly focused on large-scale infrastructure, land development and commercial projects, ranging in value from fifteen thousand to hundreds of millions of dollars.
Many relationships were formed with Council personnel and various other consultants in just about every imaginable discipline. The relationships established and knowledge gained became crucial when Sanjesh established Keola in 2007. The on-going civil engineering projects had lost their appeal; Sanjesh wanted to build something ‘real’!
And build something real he did. As well as building dream homes (some of which have won awards), Sanjesh has formed strong relationships with his clients, many of whom have become good friends.
You can read Sanjesh’s full bio here (and also discover why he calls himself a master egg collector!).
Need to contact Sanjesh?
You can email him at [email protected] or call his cell phone: 021 280 8580.
Office Manager & Accounts
Sangita’s claim to fame:
- 14 years in the banking industry.
- Diploma in Travel and Tourism.
- Sangita is the real boss (just quietly), as she controls the finances and makes sure that the bills get paid.
Keola is a proud member of:
New Zealand’s most comprehensive new home building guarantee
As you’d expect, Keola is fully insured for the work we do for you. That includes Public Liability and full Contracts Works cover. You are also covered for loss of deposit under the Master Builders Guarantee.
That sounds great – what happens next?
When you’ve found a section to build on, and have a LIM report, get in touch with us to tell us a little bit about what you have in mind. Once you’ve shared this info with us, we’ll then arrange a meeting with you. Please also contact us if you’d like help with finding the right section.