From time to time, Keola is available to construct and create luxury home designs with a build value over $1.5 million. Building your dream home should be enjoyable and hassle-free… and at Keola, that’s exactly how we’ll approach your home design and build project. You can rely on us to guide and assist you every step of the way.
Here are some of the tasks we can help you with (and to see how it all fits together, you can read all about the house building process).
Luxury home designs
Good home designs are a crucial first step in creating your dream home. That’s particularly true when you’d like an architectural home – and as luxury home builders, we can start by putting your dream on paper by creating the house plans. During your consultations, we’ll ask you lots of questions about your:
- Desired lifestyle, your hobbies, your family, and what’s important to you.
- Design preferences and the materials you have in mind. (And if you’re not sure, we can guide you.)
- Environmental choices: you can make your dream home as energy-efficient as you wish, and we have a vast range of ideas and options to reduce the environmental impact.
The building work only commences once you’re totally happy with your new home plans, so you can be assured that your new home really will be your dream home!
Do you already have your new home plans drawn up – but need a builder?
That’s absolutely fine, we’re happy to build to plans drawn up by your own architect or architectural designer. Just contact us for a consultation, and we’ll then put a fixed price proposal together for you.
The home building process is the most exciting part of creating your dream home, as you’ll start to see your ideas and concepts taking shape.
Why choose Keola as luxury home builders?
Fixed-price contracts: As luxury home builders, we realise that you still need to control your budget. That’s why our building contracts are at a fixed price: what you’re quoted is what you pay (unless you make upgrades along the way). You’ll always know exactly how much your new home will cost.
- Flexibility: Often it’s not till you see your new home taking shape that you get a feel for what the house will actually be like. And this is the stage where many people like to change their minds on fittings and colours, and so on. Unfortunately, this is also where many other home builders will charge high prices to deter clients from making such changes… but not at Keola. While any changes and upgrades do add to the fixed price contract, you’ll find that the prices are reasonable and that the team will be flexible and helpful to suit your needs. It’s important to us that your dream home is everything you want it to be. Do we deliver on this? Read what our customers say about us, and judge for yourself!
- Master builders: Building a new home with Keola is stress-free. You can relax while we project manage the entire process for you, using only the best sub-contractors and fittings.
Quality fittings and craftsmanship come as standard: As a premium house builder, we only work with a team of highly-skilled, quality professionals and sub-contractors. You’ll enjoy quality craftsmanship, attention to detail, quality control – and you’ll be kept informed every step of the way.
- Professional project management: Your new home building project will be managed efficiently from start to finish. You’ll receive regular updates on progress we’ll ensure that your new home will be built to the finest quality. The project manager also reviews budgets and constraints continually, to ensure that you’ll be impressed with our commitment to excellence.
- Quality is guaranteed: Keola’s Green BoxTM Guarantee gives you total care, protection and guidance, making it New Zealand’s most comprehensive home building guarantee.
A subdivision is where a single parcel of land is divided into one or more separate lots. While it is a great way to create a site for building on, it may place additional strain on existing public infrastructure, such as roads and drainage.
Therefore certain requirements have to be met for a subdivision to be allowed, with involvement from surveying, planning, engineering and legal processes. In addition, various other specialist disciplines are sometimes necessary during the course of a subdivision.
Over the years, we have built up a solid relationship with specialists who provide valuable advice for a successful subdivision application. Communication with other specialists in a clear and concise manner has contributed significantly to our success with undertaking subdivisions.
Note: Keola is happy to help manage your subdivision process as your new home builder. If you require subdivision as a standalone service, we’ll put you into direct contact with the specialists.
One of the biggest benefits of using a one-stop building company like Keola is that we will manage the entire building project for you. This includes liaison with surveyors, engineers and various other consultants as required. That way everything will be run in a timely, cost-effective manner – and it takes a huge burden off your shoulders.
Your Project Manager’s role is to manage the nitty-gritty details of your new home building project, as well as keeping you up-to-date with its progress.
That sounds great – what happens next?
Are you planning to build a luxury, architecturally-designed house with a build value of over $1.5 million? And have you found a section to build on? And do you have the drainage information and LIM report? If the answers to all these questions are “yes”, then get in touch with us to tell us a little bit about what you have in mind, and we’ll take it from there.
You can read more about the new home building process here.