Keola is an innovative, multi-award winning commercial construction company in Auckland. We specialise in demanding, integrated and complex projects – and delivering them with quality and integrity. Keola specialises in the following areas of construction:
- Commercial construction: Keola is experienced in low rise commercial construction throughout Auckland.
- Residential property development: Find out more about the low-rise residential property development projects we’ve constructed.
- Childcare centre and school builders: Building schools and childcare centres requires some unique skills and knowledge. Find out how Keola can build bright futures. Keola won a Bronze Commercial Building Award in 2013 for our Education project, the Magic Kingdom Childcare and a Gold Award in 2016 for the Chrysalis Centre.
- Luxury home builders: From time to time, Keola is available to construct luxury homes with a build value over $1.5 million. Read more about building a luxury home.
7 great reasons to choose Keola for commercial construction in Auckland…
- Customised design: Why settle for an off-the-shelf design, when you can have a customised building design? Whether you’ve already had your plans drawn up, or would like us to help you with this, let’s talk.
- Fixed-price contracts: We realise that you need to control your budget. That’s why our building contracts are at a fixed price: what you’re quoted is what you pay (unless you make upgrades along the way). You’ll always know exactly how much your new building will cost.
- Energy-efficient buildings: Energy-efficient buildings are a must these days. We can incorporate as many energy-efficient features into your project as you wish: that’s something we’ll discuss with you as part of the building process.
- One-stop building service: Building with Keola is stress-free. You can relax while we project manage the entire process for you, using only the best sub-contractors and fittings.
- Quality fittings and craftsmanship come as standard: We only work with a team of highly-skilled, quality professionals and sub-contractors. You’ll enjoy quality craftsmanship, attention to detail, quality control – and you’ll be kept informed every step of the way.
- Experienced team: Business owner Sanjesh Lal is a Chartered Civil Engineer as well as a Registered Master Builder. Sanjesh is backed by an experienced team, including a Project Manager and a Quantity surveyor. What that means for you is that your commercial construction project will be managed efficiently from start to finish.
- Quality is guaranteed: Keola’s Green BoxTM Guarantee gives you total care, protection and guidance, making it New Zealand’s most comprehensive building guarantee.
That sounds great – what happens next?
When you’ve found a section to build on, and have the drainage information and LIM report, get in touch with us to tell us a little bit about what you have in mind. Once you’ve shared this info with us, we’ll then arrange a meeting with you.
You can read more about the building process here.